Officially inaugurated the Free Zone in Nouadhibou (Mauritania)
Mauritania Free Zone
IDA (Initiative for the Development of Africa) is actively involved in the promotion and development of the area and is able to support and facilitate Worlwide Companies to settle in the country and seize the best opportunities for growth, jobs and investment. There are only a dozen African countries that have a Free Trade Zone and to know in advance the opening of a new center is like stepping back in the time when Dubai declared the opening of a Free Zone. The great advantage of a Free Trade Zone in Mauritania is to be able to import any product at zero duty and re-export to the rest of Africa and the United States duty-free.
The advantages offered by the development of a FZ are:
• Lower costs for investment enterprise thanks to the facilities
• The goods for sale are not burdened VAT and / or other taxes, levies and duties
• Zero tax on company profits
• Full exemption from customs duties
• Increased investments in the territory
• General development of the local economy
• One-stop shop
• In addition to tax breaks, there are financial benefits, social and administrative.
The Free Zone advantages are in several industries, but at the moment the main actives are:
• SOCIAL HOUSING
• RESIDENTIAL HOUSING
• HEALTH CARE
• PLANT CONSTRUCTION
• RENEWABLE ENERGIES
• WATER TREATMENT
• FOOD PROCESSING
• MICRO ENTERPRISE DEVELOPMENT and TRADING.